Tuesday 16 October 2012

Cheesy Thai Avacodo and Tuna Bake.


For some reason this recipe makes me think of Hawaii. Maybe it needs some pineapple to make it a truly bizzarre dish.
I am a master of making kick arse food out of the few ingredients in the empty fridge. I do have an awesome pantry which helps a lot. Stock that fucker up with stuff and you will never need go hungry again.
Ok, so this dish is burk. I love it.
Recipe for 1 so just multiply accordingly. The kid is at Nanna's so it's just me, the avocado and some gin, perhaps later some Dollhouse for some Alpha action. Yehhhpha.
Anyway, viewing habits aside, this is how it rolls -

Cheesy Thai Avocado and Tuna Bake

Looks like a big shiny cheesy fucking mess of yum.

Methode Champanoise-

Base 1 avocado per person.
Cut in half, and lay it on a tray on some foil hole side up. Do chuck the stone. I think you can grow it into a tree like this.... so cool.


Topping per person -

1 stick celery chopped into tiny little bits
30 ish Thai mint leaves
1 stick spring onion (or green onion, or scallion, or whatever the fuck they are called).
1 medium tin of tuna in oil, drained
1 tsp fish sauce or oyster sauce
1 tablespoon of sushi ginger chopped teeny
2 tablespoons of sushi seasoning or vinegar
2 tablespoons mayo
1/2 to 1 cup of grated cheese for on top of the mess.

Methode Champenoise Gruet-

Mix all the topping ingredients together except the cheese. Taste it. Yum hey?
Blob it all over the avocado. Then put cheese all over the top. Grill under hot grill* for about 10 - 15 mins until Ballistic like a Missile!

*but not too close to the elements/gas, I took out the tray thingy and put the tray and foil at the bottom.

So good, I ate it in about 7 minutes whilst blogging the awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments. Especially if you have either tried my inventions or have invented things yourself!