Wednesday 10 October 2012

Planning the takeover at 2am.

File:Mary Wollstonecraft cph.3b11901.jpg
This total babe is Mary Wollstonecraft. Awesome feminist author and mother of Mary Shelley.


At 2.30 am I am plotting world domination (again) and stalking feminist bloggers who own a penis and or a vagina.

Mary Wollstonecraft did not own a penis, but she did write feminist works in the 1800's. Yeah, I know right, how's that? There were women who could write books back then. I am yet to read hers but am totally intrigued. Anyone who knows me knows that I am an Austen junkie. So I am sure her books will be equally as entertaining even if there is no Darcy cake at the end. Darcy would be a total feminist if he were alive today.

I am enthralled, possibly in lust, with the writing of this chappie - Ben Pobjie. His pro femme rants are brilliant. I love a man who isn't afraid to stand for feminism - as all my fave man friends do.

Yay you Ben.

Oh so yeah, going to take over the world using the most powerful tool of all...The Tee Shirt. Yep. Watch this space for t-shirt awesomeness.

Werd.


1 comment:

I heart comments. Especially if you have either tried my inventions or have invented things yourself!